WingMakers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

WingMakers

La question de l'Âme, dans toutes ses déclinaisons.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

À bâtons rompus

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 29 Avr - 8:09

--- Mikael Cam - Divine Light Phases ---

-----------------------------------

2017’s Frequent Light-Waves & Embracing More Daily Light Energies

The NEW year along with the NEW cycle started off with a surge of powerful light-energy that came from the 111 Portal/Gateway in the form of a Light-Wave. Ever since then these waves of light have come one after another, and they haven’t really stopped but instead have seemed to come in closer behind one another. This is what I have been sensing, and on a physical level what my experience has been like in 2017’s (1) energy. In it’s NEW cycle, and as it’s continued further through the (1) energy year.

This is so important for us to know now as we move into May – I feel strongly that I need to mention this because we’ve now gotten the full experience of how it’s been all along. We’ve made it through (January, February, March, and April 2017) and throughout all of this time period, I’ve definitely felt the Light-Waves coming in almost on a daily basis now. It’s been miraculous, painful, exhilarating, and ever so wonderful all rolled up into a nice tight Ascension blanket. However, it means more work for us – and boy hasn’t it been more work for us forerunners of the forerunners in 2017. Working towards bringing in more light, working towards remaining neutral, working towards self love and inner healing, working towards housing more light where darkness exists, and working harder to be in greater harmony with this realm and help to create a higher way of existing in such a lower form that already exists in this dimension. This has been what most of us have been doing – and hasn’t it been such difficult work in 2017?

Full article here :

https://divinephaseslightworkermission.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/to-all-light-workers-frequent-daily-light-waves-in-2017-living-in-the-new-normal/

----------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,
Adonai de la Source Première.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.onnouscachetout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395&
Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 29 Avr - 12:05

--- Meditations Apps ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Medita10

-------------------

8. Buddhify :

And finally, there’s Buddhify. Buddhify is actually a pretty weird meditation app that’s making a massive splash because it’s just so… unique? Created specifically for people who don’t have time to dedicate to meditation, Buddhify offers quick, one-and-done sessions that fit specifically into the different areas of your day when you have downtime but don’t necessarily realize it.

Buddhify 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gzrYQKoHfI

You can take sessions based on whether you’re doing something like waking up, or being outside, or eating; walking around; traveling or even hanging out with your significant other. You can time yourself, track stats, meditate with others or simply sit back and let the sessions take their course.

The user-friendly, colorful wheel makes it by far the most unique concept on this list.

I’d also recommend this as one of the most affordable apps, as there are no crazy subscriptions or in-app purchases. Just a one-time $4.99 fee.

The complete article here :

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/04/25/best-meditation-apps/

-------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 29 Avr - 19:55

--- À quel point avez-vous décidé de savoir ? (Lisa Renee) ---

"Are we willing to know that the bulk of humanity is completely and utterly mind controlled by spiritually disconnected Negative Aliens, with a patriarchal domination complex for blood ritual and war mongering, who are the symbolic allegory of Satan, The Devil and Lucifer? Okay folks, there I said It !"

--------------------------

Those of us that have been clarifying our new identity as we move into the next stage of our emergence into the world, are starting to sense that we are being pushed through our limits, to be catapulted into some level of the stratosphere. Wherever we are, whatever we do, we are getting a big push. Some of us are getting pushed to get up to speed, to re-educate our belief system, get over our delusions, to get our inner or outer work done, to show up for something new in a big way. Some of us are having physical accidents, business disappointments, personal chaos and emotional tragedies. Some of us are being pushed hard, in whatever level of self-mastery we have signed up for. Many of us feel like we have not had restful sleep for weeks, with all of this energetic pressure and pushing. All of this activity, no matter what form it takes in your life, within your spiritual purpose is about one thing, PAY ATTENTION. There is an incredible amount of forces pushing energetic chaos and disruption in the environment. Do not fall asleep at the wheel and let the auto pilot drive the car. This means that you are in the driver’s seat, hands firmly on the wheel, paying attention to the road in front of you. Don’t look at the GPS, or text on your phone! Pay attention to what’s in front of you.

Some of us may have been wondering what in the heck we are missing. What is it that eludes you in the clarity of the self, your mission and purpose? The clarity of the current energetic terrain, what’s happening in the environment, the community around you? What is really happening to humanity and the planet? Are we going to war with the Middle East, again? WHY? Where is the context that allows the human mind to be free of artificial control and dark manipulation?

We ask you to consider this. How Much Are You Willing to Know?

The full article here :

https://www.energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/news-shift-timelines/1594-how-much-are-you-willing-to-know

And/or here (with links towards other papers in the end) :

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/04/29/how-much-are-you-willing-to-know/

------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Mai - 9:01

--- Galactic Family ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Vashta10

------------------------

Galactic family of Shawnna

Notes for the client:

I was sitting in a chair, looking at what seems to be a spaceship bridge. This being was walking around using the screens, but I couldn't make out any known symbols on them. I just assume they are for ship's navigation. She is not a pilot though, she is some sort of a scientist, but not in our world's sense. She mainly works with consciousness. Her energy was Vulcan-like, the closest I can describe. She didn't change her facial expression while communicating with me or working around the ship. Her movements were those of what we would think as royalty, very gracious but determined race. They are human more than anything else from what I perceived. Not hybrids, or greys, or anything like that. They mostly remind me of Tibetan statues, and their energy feels sharp, trustworthy and of superior intelligence. They don't base their decisions or communication upon emotions. They observe and work with something far deeper than that, energy patterns and interconnectedness of all.

The first impression I got though, when I was looking at the ship and her, was that of alien beauty. Everything was different energetically, smoother, sharper, more silent, flowing like a well oiled mechanism, or rather like a coherent organism. They are also highly telepathic, which seems to be why they have no desire or need for mimicry or body language. I could "see" feelings in her eyes though, like a telepathic transmission, so I instantly knew they are not as cold as they might seem at first. Far from it! I felt like my vibration was getting higher just because I was in her presence.

- "We are star people. Our home is the vastness of space, and our chambers are crystalline."

I had an impression that the ship was made of some sort of a crystal that had different properties than the crystals we have here. But it was alive, and it was somehow connecting to the crew members, in what feels like a symbiosis.

- "Just like your body is your temple, ships are our temples."

I've never met this race before and I feel honored to be able to perceive them. I can see our future in them as well. Physically they are no different than humans, aside from small cosmetic details, but they are at much higher vibration.

They are explorers, that's what she meant when she said star people. They enjoy exchanging cultural information with races they encounter, and they enjoy exploring new worlds, and especially observing them. They are also teachers in their own right, as they help beings awaken through accepting diversity and honoring it almost as a deity. They are not religious people though, but they have certain guidelines they follow. One of them is that it is forbidden to force their ideas and beliefs onto another, or to abuse the knowledge they have in any way. Because of this, they do not interfere in conflicts.

I asked about her origins, but she said it was irrelevant as they have been a space exploring civilization for aeons. They don't have a "home" planet but like she said, their ships are sanctuaries.

She is another expression of your soul's essence. Linearly, she would be your past self, as this is a very old race. There is an explorer spirit in you as well, which might be one of the reasons why you decided to spend your time as a human. To enjoy the diversity, share ideas and cherish the uniqueness of experiences one can have here. You can use this spirit to inspire others, but always have in mind that this is simply sharing, an offering, rather than trying to change someone's beliefs.

She is here to tell you that you always have at your disposal a vast library of knowledge that can help guide you and inform you in your life. You can always tune into the higher wisdom and ask your higher levels for support, but not just energetic support, information as well. She is telling me that like her, you have deep appreciation for details and logic, and that guidance doesn't have to be just based in subtle clues. In your case, it is embedded in your etheric DNA and you will be able to draw from it when needed. Connecting to her energy will facilitate this greatly.

- "Any bias fades away when all is unveiled."

https://www.facebook.com/Vashta.Art/posts/1663008237327866:0

-----------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mai - 18:48

--- Before I Wake (Ne t'endors pas) - Netflix ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Before10

-------------------

Soyez les bienvenus dans mon rêve, et mes cauchemars aussi.

Je suis un petit garçon venu du futur de l'humanité, et j'ai le pouvoir de manifester les images de mes rêves et cauchemars tout alentour dans la maison. Je suis un portail et une porte qui s'ouvre par moments, laissant se répandre des êtres et des choses au sein de votre réalité matérielle en 3D.

Je suis un voyageur éveillé au coeur du monde imaginaire de vos/nos rêves, et je vous offre des papillons multicolores et luminescents, comme une célébration de Noël, de joie et d'amour, pour vous mes parents adoptifs, et pour moi petit garçon en quête de compréhension de l'effarant monde de ma toute petite enfance.

La suite ici (chronique rédigée par votre serviteur...) :

http://les-chroniques-cine-de-francisco.blog4ever.net/before-i-wake-thierry-n-a-rien-contre-les-papillons?trck=notif-11998451-1385649-11fVU

------------------------

Enjoy !!!
Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mai - 13:33

--- Get Out -

Hive Mind ? La Ruche ?

Ultimately, the entire story is about a secret cult that takes over the minds of people and converts them to prisoners for families who trade people like objects.

The ending of the movie is 100% an explanation of the “process”. This is how they jump from body to body and use people as hosts. It’s a delicate technical procedure utilizing advanced technology, spiritual knowledge and mind control methods. The method is ancient and has been done for ages. This is about switching genetic roles, gaining access to “Heaven”.

This movie is actually a warning to the entire human race.

Il me faut voir ce film.....

Get Out - Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

----------------------------

Soft-Disclosure: GET OUT

At the very start of the movie there is a classic foreshadowing which sets the scene for the entire movie.

This movie is a one of a kind look into the subtly and complexity of an elite family environment.

By the way the back-up character's comedic role is hilarious.

The main character is a man who is accompanying his girlfriend to her parents house for a weekend.I would rather not give away any spoilers for the movie so this will have to be as vague as possible.

There is much symbolism and direct hinting at what goes on. There is hypnotism, the players are experts at hypnotic trance induction and subconscious programming to conform a person’s mind into the perfect schema for behavioral modification and identity re-purposing.

These families have used these tactics on everyone involved, including their own people. The only way to be safe is to keep love in the heart because that is impossible to be removed if a person doesn’t accept the new ideals.

PARTIAL SPOILER

Ultimately, the entire story is about a secret cult that takes over the minds of people and converts them to prisoners for families who trade people like objects. I won’t explain too much because the movie is a very clever and in depth (yet subtle and open ended) look at what actually goes on. Very wealthy elite families make it their purpose to re-purpose the human population and they have access to all the technology, information, and power, illegal methods, control of law, chaos, so on and so forth.

At one point, a man who was once missing shows up in the family situation and the main character secretly takes his picture. The flash goes off and the flash causes a break-down of the programming and the man runs at the main-character and screams GET OUT! in hysterics. This is something that actually happens and must be kept under control, one can see these kinds of break-downs with celebrities and if they know where to look other people.Everything is for an induction process into a cult following whereby their original lives are removed and a new identity is designed by the programmers and over-layed.

The main idea here is that this has become an open-source process by “the family”. Everyone knows how to do it, everyone knows the process, everyone has been inducted, everyone involved is part of “the family”. It’s easy, almost free, literally unlimited to them to access a person’s mind. Thus there are now families, clans, gangs, groups etc, etc, etc, with their own mind-controlled groups of ‘citizen soldiers’ who are literally unaware of even being a part of such a system.

I’ll leave the rest for you to find out when you watch. You’ll see how this part of the system works. Even movies like “Old Boy” will show you an inside look at the wealthy elite, their mind games and programming. The human population is used as the rats in the maze for experimentation and pleasure.

The ending of the movie is 100% an explanation of the “process”. This is how they jump from body to body and use people as hosts. It’s a delicate technical procedure utilizing advanced technology, spiritual knowledge and mind control methods. The method is ancient and has been done for ages. This is about switching genetic roles, gaining access to “Heaven”.

This movie is actually a warning to the entire human race.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1859215627736041&id=100009428641500

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Mai - 21:22

--- Aug Tellez with Lance White (BBS Radio - Fireside Chat) ---

"Great insight into middle Earth; faieries, elves, dwarfs, giants. More of a perceived consciousness place than a physicality that anyone could journey too (and why most all of us don't "see" these types of beings on our creation plane). Slowly healing my mindset from one of matter to one of mind constructs, i.e. everything can change with the fleeting wish of a thought. Thanks Zany and Aug for continuing to expand the unveiling. Am finally convinced I'm not crazy (like a lot of people tell me)...I actually intuited my sanity but it's nice to have it corroborated by expert testimony..." (Steve Nieman)

A Fire Side Chat Lance White Aug Tellez -
Vid 3 Archons, Soul Recycling, Ancient Civilizations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_qyyOWsC8

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Mai - 15:47

---- Organic Portals - Soulless Humans (Bernhard Guenther) ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Zombie10

------------------------

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”

– G.I. Gurdjieff

These are interesting times. On one hand there are changes happening on a global scale that can’t really be ignored much longer. On the other hand the majority of the population seem to live their lives as if everything is just as it always is and always will be, locked in a tunnel vision of personal and material interest.

As long as we keep lying to ourselves based on conditioning, wishful thinking, suppression or denial and believe the lies “out there”, mistaking them for truth, nothing will change. This goes also beyond having a “positive” attitude, where hope can be merely a trap and lie to the self. Believing in lies that are “positive” in appearance (regardless how well-meaning the intent or good-hearted the person) is actually being negative and blocks one’s awareness and spiritual evolution. Being positive can mean acknowledging something negative because it is the truth, seeing it for what it is. If you believe a lie, even if it seems positive and makes you “feel good”, you give away your free will and that has spiritual implications. In these times of transition it becomes imperative to do seek truth and strive towards objectivity so we don’t take the “wrong” turn into entropy.

With the approach of the era of the Holy Spirit, everything must be gradually brought to the light of day, not only the secrets of the laboratory but the deepest meanings of esotericism. The same must happen with illusions, errors and lies, which must also be revealed so that they can later be rectified.
   […]
   The world is suffering from a lack of harmony which gets deeper on every plane, and this is a serious danger to the moral and spiritual recovery of humanity. It also involves a serious risk of failure in the last stage of this Time of transition that we are now entering. If this risk is not overcome, the Deluge of Fire awaits us. We wilI have to make an immense effort to ward off this fate, and we have very little time in which to do it. Man has only himself to blame for the greatness of the effort needed: this is a result of his obstinate refusal to heed the warnings that have been addressed to him time and again by the Divine Voice, just as he continues today to blind himself to the fact that the Deluge of Fire is being made ready.

–  Gnosis II, Boris Mouravieff

Many people are not aware of the path this world is currently going towards. Sure, there are some self-proclaimed “aware” and “conscious” folks out there who believe that all is just going as it has to go and humanity will wake up eventually in 2012 or the Golden Age where everyone is enlightened without having to do anything at all to reach that state. “Just be” and show “love” is the mantra these days, without really understanding what “being” and “love” means to begin with or so it seems. 

However, I don’t want to get into the traps of the Pseudo Spirituality promoted through this “New Age Religion” these days. Past writings and videos have examined that. My goal is also not to try to convince anyone of anything, because  no one can make another one change. This is just about questioning some fundamental beliefs and giving food for thought.

Some sources that talk about a Shift or Transformation occurring in our age also mention a “splitting” of humanity and that not everyone is going to wake up. The main reason for this can be found in a very interesting issue this planet faces and which has been written about in various esoteric teachings as well as transmitted through certain channeled material. It relates to two different “races” or “humanities” coexisting on earth, alike from the outside, but unlike in the inside.

To be continued here :

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

--------------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Mai - 20:16

--- Technical View of The Time Matrix Collapse (Aug Tellez) ---

This is what I was shown was the true definition of the eye, the pit, the invader races, the timewars, the ‘ascension’ (heavily corrupted term now), the planetary (soul) system, the ‘door’, the universe.We experienced all of this first hand and then the veils were dropped previously to make everything public. This whole universe is a data processing system that is managed by non-human entities who feed on the energy of humans. Humans are originally from another system. Humans were kidnapped in an act of war and brought to this system which is contained within an artificial construct generated through advanced technology linked with space and time itself. The space and time of here and now is INEXTRICABLY linked to the artificial construct which is literally generated through advanced scalar weaponry that connects to the MIND of the human brain and energy system.

The planetary system is literally akin to ‘patches’ to an operating system where each update includes a layer of the veil, a containment system, a systems protocol to blind and restrain human identity and spiritual awareness behind a layer of programming and autonomy that is designed by the non-human custodial entities.The controllers of society blended their information-data-DNA with these entities in exchange for power over the innocent, to be put into a position to rule, abuse, manipulate, and pleasure themselves at the expense of humanity. The controllers of the system are the system incarnate and cannot leave. Humanity is destined to leave because there is no actual reason to be here other than enslavement and such a system can’t contain the power of the awakened soul.

This leads to a singularity where the system must reset itself and wipe the collective memory before the next ‘version’ in order to remain sustainable. Eventually, that system in itself is unsustainable and therefore the entire system will crash along with whoever is in it. Therefore, all humans must be extracted from the time matrix before this occurs otherwise there is detrimental damage to the entire universe (the real) because all life and all creation is intrinsically linked and important to all other creation and life. Thus, if any aspect of humanity falls with the system, all of humanity falls with the entire universe. This entire process, starting 6000 years ago, is a mass exodus out of the machine mind and has occurred in phases leading up to a great shift.

It was described to me that time began 6000 years ago because during a previous civilization the first phase of the artificial matrix was enacted which expanded to envelop our visible universe and literally become the void space that we see today. This was an ancient ‘CERN’ event whereby the entire civilization collapsed into a gravity well so deep that a time rift was formed and everything in connection to what we view as time and space is literally separated from every other aspect of the universe. Thus, space looks like a big void and we are essentially on the event horizon of a black hole that was initiated by the activation of the advanced technology system in the previous age.

The whole article here :

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1861856154138655&id=100009428641500

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeDim 14 Mai - 14:47

--- Iron Sky (Timo Vuorensola - 2012) - Yes We Can !!! ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Iron_s10

7,5 millions d'euros, seulement, pour un film dont la qualité générale (effets spéciaux +++, décors, montage, mouvements de la caméra, dynamique générale....) fait largement jeu égal avec nombre de métrages coûtant 10 à 20 fois plus chers.

C'est l'histoire du III° Reich réfugié sur la face cachée de la lune après la défaite de 1945, l'objectif étant de se refaire une santé et le moral avant de lancer une nouvelle offensive mondiale, un IV° Reich tout flambant neuf pour régner enfin pendant mille ans sur Terre, enfin on imagine.

S'inspirant et convoquant pêle-mêle (mais avec grande maestria et un humour jamais vulgaire ni avachi) les couleurs et les saveurs du Metropolis de Fritz Lang (les gigantesques moteurs/machines faits de boulons, de chaînes, de poulies et de turbines, et en mode noi r et blanc), ou encore le plateau délirant du Dr. Folamour de Kubrick, en passant par quelques batailles spatiales en mode Star Trek, sans oublier bien sûr le non moins essentiel Starship Troopers de Paul Verhoeven, Iron Sky premier du nom monte en puissance tout du long. (1h25', mais il existe une version Dictator's Cut (sic) avec 21 minutes supplémentaires...., et que j'attends avec grande fièvre).

Aux débuts, après la toute première réjouissante surprise, on peut se surprendre à faire un effort en se disant qu'il faut voir tout cela au deuxième degré, pour tenir le coup, mais ce n'est qu'un moment passager de quelques instants, tant les personnages, l'action et le comique confinant çà et là parfois au grotesque, ne cessent de se combiner pour se déployer de façon unitaire en une belle et franche tranche de rigolade inspirée et très largement borderline.

Faire exploser les cadres, tel pourrait être le propos de ce film finlandais (mais aussi allemand et australien) dont 10% fut financé par une campagne indiegogo de crowdfunding.

Kyrielle de jeux de mots en tous genres, musique omniprésente et excellente, avec citations diverses de Wagner en toile de fond, en passant par une sorte de hard rock slovène (groupe Laibach), attaques simultanées à la météorite et au Zeppelin façon Hindenburg, Blitzkrieg avec soucoupes volantes façon chars d'assaut bien massifs et vaisseau mère en mode Götterdämmerung, ripostes de la Terre avec vaisseaux de guerre vraiment sophistiqués en cavalcade Star Trek, tout cela se déchaîne de plus en plus fort, avec des effets spéciaux vraiment impressionnants et une scénographie que nombre de blockbusters hollywoodiens incroyablement plus argentés ont bien du mal à égaler.

Puissance de la vision et expertise dans la mise en scène, ce premier film de l'univers Iron Sky (il aura fallu environ six ans, 2006-2012, pour réaliser la chose et la mener à bien) va très heureusement donner le jour à un Iron Sky 2 en 2018 (budget 17 millions d'euros), et aussi à un Iron Sky 3 - The Ark (prévu pour 2018 là aussi), sorte de préquelle, toujours avec le même réalisateur mais cette fois-ci financé par les chinois (on imagine un budget encore plus important).

Enjoy !!!

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeLun 15 Mai - 22:37

--- Prendre Soin du Coeur Sacré - Lisa Renee ---

L'idéal et l'un des buts véritables reste assurément d'atteindre le point et le moment où nous commençons à "observer" véritablement. Regarder, observer, ce qui est exactement la même chose que comprendre, connaître et savoir. C'est là la connaissance par identité. Et en observant véritablement, nous sommes dans la lumière, nous rayonnons la lumière que nous sommes, et nous accédons alors à une véritable libération, à une prise de conscience. Nous nous déployons, notre champ/chant de conscience s'étend. Il y a expansion, plus de lumière, c'est-à-dire une transparence accrue, tous ces termes étant évidemment synonymes.

Et c'est là que se trouve notre "pouvoir". C'est en cet instant que nous accédons au pouvoir qui est le nôtre d'éclairer le réel, de mettre au jour les manoeuvres souterraines et cryptiques des plans dimensionnels "inférieurs". Et en cet instant encore, sans avoir à combattre qui que ce soit (bien que nous soyons toujours dans un champ unifié, et protégés, enveloppés, aimés, éclairés, guidés par des êtres de toujours plus hautes lumières et pouvoir/amour), nous sommes notre propre lumière/amour, et cela suffit.

Elevons nos fréquences, travaillons sans relâche et avec confiance pour que voyage et se répande la lumière, et tout sera de mieux en mieux, même et surtout en ces temps difficiles (par moments), où l'ancien monde et paradigme lutte férocement pour sa survie.

Observing, Observing, Observing !!!
Because Knowledge is Power, and Freedom and Joy !!!

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Makoto10

Knowing this year is similarly understanding those dark forces are desperate, but also recognizing the timeline of which they have an opportunity, which is this year of 2017 specifically, to corrupt the human heart. The means they plan to do this is by forcing people unknowingly to walk into traps where their consent is being manipulated. As we all know anytime we interact with the third dimensional world and the Controller Pillars of Society this potential manipulation and attack against our self ownership exists. Many times there's something on the surface that is overtly being shown to us, but it really has a covert operation behind it that is a trap. The energetics behind what is being shown to us is not congruent to whats being represented to us, it is usually opposing, the exact opposite. What you are seeing on the surface is not real, where underneath is potentially filled with a trap of consent, to manipulate people in making an agreement to be in consent with a system that is inverted, dead energy or in the negative polarity.

Now, because of the nature of reality, a lot of us have to deal with navigating levels of the corrupted 3D structure filled with black magic and curses, in doing so what's important is to neutralize these consciousness traps which are designed to overtake our consent and personal power. How we neutralize it from taking control is to see it clearly or recognize it operating within the structure. When you see the corruption or deception, or recognize the real agenda hidden in the structure,  it cannot automatically manipulate you because you're calling it out, you're seeing its purpose. This is, again, one of the most important concepts of understanding why we put such an emphasis on discerning darkness, discerning consciousness traps, seeing what the agendas are, because once you see it and do not give your power away to it, the dark energy cannot manipulate you. Once you understand what it's doing and what it wants, you don't have to give it what it wants because you understand what it's really doing. That's where knowledge is power.

So when we are in contact with anything that is third dimensional recognize that you have a surface appearance along with an hidden underlying agenda. Be sure to check in with guidance to ensure that you are always, as you walk through that three-dimensional matrix, that you are remaining beyond it and above it. This means that you place your authority beyond this matrix of control, your consent is beyond time with your eternal spirit, and there is no debate, period. Of course, this is what claiming oneself as God Sovereign Free means. Repeating that decree when in interaction with any of these control structures, while observing what its method is to manipulate power and control away from you. There is a lot of manipulation to seize power and control over people, that is coming up at this time due to the bifurcation and the bookend of this five-year cycle.

The whole text here :

https://www.energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/3083-preserving-the-sacred-heart

---------------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMar 16 Mai - 22:31

--- heart101 (e-motions & movies) blog ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Makoto11

Par votre serviteur, et m'inspirant largement du blog du sieur Francisco, voici donc ci-dessous le lien vers ce blog "heart101" dédié au cinéma. La bonne nouvelle c'est que nous pouvons tous y jouer librement, non seulement en lisant mais en commentant, voire même en envoyant tout texte et article, lesquels articles seront publiés par mes soins.

Français ou anglais, à vous de choisir votre langue d'élection.

Pour le plaisir d'écrire, de découvrir, de s'amuser aussi puisqu'il nous faut passer encore quelques années dans les parages, avec les hauts et les bas propres à ce mode d'existence en mode 3D, 4D (haut et bas astral), avec quelques saveurs plus ou moins fugitives, réelles et sérieuses de tonalités de type 5D.

Les films de toutes natures peuvent être bien souvent des supports de méditation, contemplation, des outils habiles et puissants qui nous aident à y voir plus clair en nous-mêmes, dans nos relations avec les autres et le monde.

Engageons ce voyage ensemble, pour le plaisir de partager et de s'inspirer mutuellement, tant il est vrai que nous vivons en ces années d'apocalypse/révélation un véritable âge d'or du cinéma, avec ce déluge ahurissant de films et de données animées qui se trouvent littéralement à portée de main pour une minuscule poignée d'euros/dollars.

Let us play. (pour envoyer un article à propos d'un film que vous avez aimé, il suffit d'aller en bas du blog et de cliquer sur le lien "Contact")

Le blog heart101 (e-motions & movies) :

http://heart101.blog4ever.com/

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Mai - 15:16

--- Heat101 ---

Nouvelles données sur la page d'accueil (deux nouvelles vidéos),
Et quelques changements dans le design et la couleur.

Enjoy !!!

http://heart101.blog4ever.com/

Post-Scriptum : Si l'un d'entre vous, ou bien plus, s'inscrit au blog,
Je disposerai de 50% de mémoire disponible en plus,
Pour poster des photos et autres belles images.

Le ferez-vous ?

sunny

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeDim 21 Mai - 16:12

--- Kill Command - Black & Blue Transhumanism (Heart101, critique de film...., en français...) ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Identi10

Tout petit budget pour grandes ambitions, et expertises avérées en matière d'effets spéciaux et d'impact (rétinien...), voire même puissance de l'image à l'écran, Steven Gomez frappe vraiment fort pour son premier film. Les drones et les robots en phase accélérée d'apprentissage sur le terrain des jeux de guerre conjuguent le noir brillant et le bleu électrique de leurs corps en déploiements. Apprenant au contact de l'humain, l'objectif que nous découvrons au fil du métrage consiste à transformer le robot/drone en individualité de plus en plus autonome et performante, capable de prendre des décisions singulières et inspirées, d'improviser, d'innover et de prévoir.

Kill Command & S.A.R (Système Analyse Reprogrammation)

Et c'est là tout le problème précisément, du moins du point de vue de l'humain en phase accélérée (lui aussi) et de plus en plus stressante et épuisante de survie, car l'héroïne qui incarne une idée (un rêve pour certains sur cette planète, un cauchemar pour d'autres) d'un transhumanisme à venir n'arrive plus à rendre opérante la fonction "Kill", la commande "Kill" (la fonction Kill, ou kill command, est utilisée dans les système Linux et autres OS Unix pour terminer, stopper, arrêter un processus, un programme, sans avoir à faire de reboot, sans avoir à redémarrer l'entièreté de l'Operating System ou OS).

L'article complet, ici :

http://heart101.blog4ever.com/kill-command-ou-identify2016-steven-gomez12-million-black-blue-transhumanism-legers-spoilers

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Mai - 8:23

--- Timothy Glenn - 2017: Welcome to the Twilight Zone (Laura Bruno's Blog) ---

---------------------

It’s not New Year’s Day, but it’s my birthday, so a new year of sorts. At long last, I present to you my dear friend, astrologer and numerologist, Timothy Glenn’s 2017 report. I find this one so interesting, as I’ve been paying particular attention to the King of Cups portal door I painted in 2010, which, though relegated to the laundry room/back entryway in our current house, wants to take much more center stage in the new living room alongside the Freya and Frigga door.
I’ve had this King of Cups door and its 37 “address” on the brain for weeks now, as I mentally paint, re-floor and feng shui the new space we settle on on Friday. It hadn’t occurred to me that 2017 is the 37, King of Cups year, but that sure makes sense, given all the symbolism in our own lives and that playing out in the larger streams of energy. He even contextualizes some of the Dark Night of the Soul references I’ve posted the past little while. In any case, here’s Tim, sharing his wisdom nearly five months late and right on time!
2017: Welcome to the Twilight Zone

by Timothy Glenn

On New Year’s day, I sat down to write the traditional article for the year, typed out the foregoing title, and then sat there looking ahead with the usual tools: intuition, research, remote viewing, numerology and astrology. Oh, dear. How could anyone distill an ocean of possibilities into a single article? It seemed the title said enough, but why publish a title without an article?

In short, I let it slide. When people have asked where the New Year’s article was, I have agreed to go ahead and write it…but then would let it slide again. But finally, here goes.

Everyplace Is a Myth Somewhere Else

For several years, more and more people have been saying the equivalent of: “Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

Now people are wondering if Kansas ever existed. Maybe it was another lie, another illusion, another fable, another false memory implanted in us by The Matrix. After all, we have been swimming in a ubiquitous ocean of deception throughout our lifetimes.

By the end of 2017, Kansas may be relegated to the realm of ancient mythological fantasy lands. This is the year upon which the planetary transformation pivots.

We have reached a major crossroads on our travels through the wilderness of the Cosmic Matrix. The wooden signposts point in various directions; Death 13 miles, Doom 57 miles, Destruction 16 miles, Eternal Life 8 feet, Stagnation 0 inches, Kansas 81 parsecs.

2017 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

Yes, it’s a 1 year. Anything outmoded that we failed to let go of during the 9 cycle of 2016 will most likely slap us in the face and kick us in the shins until we awaken enough to transcend it. Attachments to political ideologies – more like idiotologies – are plaguing a considerable portion of the planet’s population. Evidently they missed the 2016 memo.

Any 1 cycle ushers in opportunities for newness. It favors the bold, the adventurous, the curious, and anyone who wants to explore and experiment. 2017 will offer initiation into a markedly different reality for anyone with the courage to embrace it.

2017 = 20 + 17 = 37

37 (the King of Cups in the tarot deck) deserves a treatise of its own. It holds the keys to the entire realm of feeling. The key to our ascension (or transcendence or quantum leap or whatever you want to call it) can be found in our hearts.

The key to success with the 37 is to approach life from a calm and loving heart. Lots of people do well with the loving part of that equation, but what about the calm? There isn’t much room here for freaking out, bitching or whining. Trump Derangement Syndrome? The Outrage Culture? Good luck with that.

Giving our power away to external forces won’t help. Even volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis are external forces. Really, how ready are we to transcend eons of Matrix conditioning and programming? We have wallowed through ages of seeing ourselves as what Proterrian calls “pathetic little snotlings from 3D Planet Earth”, and nothing more. Had enough yet?

The Dark Night of the Soul

My interpretations of numerology and tarot stem from the inner circles of Pythagorean teachings, not from later musings, and certainly not from the distorted interpretations of the illumi-naughty cabal.

According to Pythagoras, two numbers can indicate what Saint John of the Cross came to call the Dark Night of the Soul. By sheerest coincidence, those two numbers are 20 and 17.

Carl Gustav Jung recommended that we integrate the shadow. All around us, we see unresolved issues oozing or erupting out of people, and the planetary transmutation process will amplify this phenomenon as everything intensifies throughout the year. Those who have done shadow work will be glad they did.

How the Cards Fall

Card 20 in the tarot deck is usually misnamed Judgment. The more traditional decks show Archangel Gabriel sounding the trumpet from heaven, while humans rise from graves below. It symbolizes the call from the darkness into the light; not being called on a celestial carpet.

The Robin Wood Tarot pictures it as the phoenix rising from the ashes. Either way, ascendance is occurring. The Shapeshifter Tarot calls card 20 Transcendence, and wings are a prominent feature in all these depictions.

If you are going to be called from the darkness into the light, where are you going to be first? The darkness.

Card 17 is the Star, which is a point of light in the darkness. In order to become the Star, we first have to take a journey through the darkness. To Pythagoras, 17 represented empowerment through enlightenment. We only seek enlightenment if we find ourselves in the dark.

No matter how the cards fall, we can rise above it all.

See You in September

We have a lot going on in the skies, including what some would call “signs in the heavens”. This is a time of convergence and divergence of worlds, solar systems, dimensions, timelines, universes and whatever else. You might be feeling that “something’s gotta give”, and you’re right.

We can anticipate reaching a massive crescendo in September of this year. Exactly how things will fall out before, during and after September will be up to us to determine. “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players”…really? Perhaps this is improvisational theatre, and we are all playwrights and directors as well.

We’re All Cracked

By way of analogy, we have lived our alleged reality inside an egg. We have built up enough pressure to crack the eggshell, and we definitely feel the pressure. Emergence looms as imminent.
By the end of 2017, the perceptive among us will see the Matrix illusion around us crack as though the sky were breaking apart. We will physically glimpse beyond the veil that has kept us shrouded. We will realize that through those cracks we are looking at the natural universe. The sensitive among us will hear, feel and otherwise sense it calling us home.

Someday, we will look back and say that 2017 was the year that the adventure truly began.

Timothy Glenn
http://soulpurposereadings.com/

https://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/timothy-glenn-2017-welcome-to-the-twilight-zone/

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Mai - 15:36

--- Big Little Lies - There's a Monster in the Field (Jean-Marc Vallée - 2017 - HBO Serie) ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Big_li10

Extrait :

La série est palpitante, dans le fond et par sa forme. Scintillements des émotions,
Montage vif, précis, rapide et surprenant des images et des scènes,
Omniprésence de la musique sur laquelle dansent et chantent quasiment tous les personnages.
Jean-Marc Vallée utilise à plein l'écriture visuelle.

L'article complet ici :

http://heart101.blog4ever.com/big-little-lies-there-s-a-monster-in-the-field-jean-marc-vallee-2017

------------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Mai - 18:35

--- The Garden of Words (Makoto Shinkai), sur heart101 & blog francisco ---

[AMV] Like Clockwork - A tribute to Makoto Shinkai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ro1WbdIhM

Nouvelle analyse et pérégrination autour et au sein du film "The Garden of Words" de Makoto Shinkai.

L'article original est paru sur heart101 :

http://heart101.blog4ever.com/the-garden-of-words-painting-with-light-makoto-shinkai-2013

Il est dupliqué et amplifié dans un écrin plus magnifique encore (est-ce possible ?) sur le blog de Francisco, ici :

http://les-chroniques-cine-de-francisco.blog4ever.net/blog/garden-of-words-thierry-se-glisse-dans-l-onde-et-la-lumiere

Enjoy ????

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mai - 13:12

--- Carne y Arena (Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu) - Les Cartes du Coeur ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Carne_11

Voici ici un simple copier-coller d'un article paru sur EcranLarge, traitant de la dernière oeuvre de Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (Carne y Arena), et en fait toute première oeuvre ancrée et modelée dans le champ de la Réalité Virtuelle. Dans un futur relativement proche, nous disposerons d'écrans holographiques et de procédés aptes à immerger non seulement nos cerveaux mais aussi nos corps entiers, avec leurs sensations et émotions, au sein d'espaces entiers (de la taille d'une pièce comme ici...) capables d'interagir directement et puissamment avec nos programmes de comportement, nos souvenirs. C'est une révolution bouleversante, à tous les sens du terme, qui s'en vient, de nouveaux outils holographiques qui vont imprimer de façon spectaculaire un changement durable et définitif à ce que nous appelons l'espèce humaine.

Car si, comme il est énoncé dans l'article ci-dessous, le propos initial consiste en quelque sorte à déconnecter le cerveau supérieur ou cortex frontal afin de libérer le cerveau primitif ou reptilien (théorie un peu fumeuse sans doute....), et permettre la libre expression des instincts de survie et la mise en alerte du corps et de tous ses sens à l'affût du danger environnant et de quelques prédateurs menaçants, le futur proche, comme il est suggéré ici et là, de façon discrète, par James Mahu/Lyricus & WingMakers, sera de bien plus grande ampleur.

1. Quantusum - On se rappelle par exemple que dans Quantusum, il est possible de nettoyer le corps de toutes peurs et autres stress en appliquant une technologie qui prend en compte la nature électromagnétique et holographique de notre corps. Une sorte de nettoyage efficace qui passe en revue les délinéaments obscurs de nos émotions refoulées, le lot plus ou moins pesant de nos colères, frustrations et autres peurs.

2. Magenta Pixie Vidéos - De façon connexe, quand je regarde les vidéos de Magenta Pixie, canalisant ce qui me semble être la "Race Centrale" des architectes, avec ces peintures multicolores, entrelacées et mouvantes, nimbées et baignées de lumières, et en constantes métamorphoses, avec plans multiples, empilés mais toujours distincts, je rêve et imagine cette vidéo à l'image de la pièce entière, je me vois naviguer, je m'y baigne en entier, corps et âme, et je sais que telle est une des facettes majeures de notre futur, un champ électromagnétique holographique interagissant de façon "intelligente" avec nos corps émotionnels, mentaux, énergétiques et physiques en un gigantesque et vivifiant feedback évolutif, pour un meilleur alignement des composantes, pour une grandissante transparence, expansion et toujours plus ouverte conscience.

3. Le Coeur Verrouillé - Dernier point, concernant les cartes du coeur. L'affiche ci-dessus est extraordinaire : elle montre l'état des lieux de notre époque et de l'ancien monde et ancien paradigme que nous quittons, nous les quelques millions (2 millions ????) de "travailleurs de lumière" en partance pour la 4° et 5° dimension. Les cartes du coeur de l'ancien monde, celui des esclaves que nous fûmes depuis les origines de l'humanité sur cette planète, dessinent un monde de limitations, de barrières, de clôtures et de souffrances. Elles disent les amours déçues et brisées, les familles détruites, les tromperies et les tueries dans le désert de l'indifférence, de la négligence et de l'ignorance. Elles disent les coeurs enfermés et verrouillés, et nous parlent encore et toujours de l'incompréhension et de la peur. Elles décrivent les territoires et le pays du coeur non seulement comme celui de la peur (là où il y a amour), mais plus encore comme un espace en mode no man's land, un territoire inconnu que l'on ne saurait explorer sans risques de se perdre à tout jamais.

4. Le Coeur Retrouvé - Et la bonne nouvelle justement, c'est qu'en quittant l'ancien monde des maîtres esclaves et des contrôleurs, veillant sans relâche à la bonne conduite du troupeau esclave qu'est l'espèce humaine démantelée, démantibulée, avilie et indéfiniment recyclée et enfermée dans cette planète prison, la bonne nouvelle évidemment c'est celle du coeur retrouvé, du coeur portail, du coeur multidimensionnel, du coeur chambre secrète et forte où rayonne, observe et se déploie l'être infini et immortel que nous sommes depuis toutes origines.

Au passage, et en guise de transition vers l'article ci-dessous, voici pour rappel la dernière vidéo en date de Magenta Pixie :

The Observer Phenomenon (The Toys Within The Game)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3xMnLowSvY

Voici l'article en question, du moins une première partie, la suite étant accessible grâce au lien en bas de page.

Annoncé en grande pompe, l'installation en réalité virtuelle de Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu constituait l'une des curiosités du Festival de Cannes 2017. Et au final, une de ses propositions les plus fortes.

Dissimulée dans un lieu tenu secret, l'expérience n'aura été réservée qu'à quelques centaines d'accrédités (sur les dizaines de milliers que compte le Festival), générant une aura de mystère et une incroyable curiosité. Autant le dire tout de suite, la découverte de Carne y Arena tient du choc, de la révélation absolue, et de la révolution en bonne et due forme.

Toutefois, afin de vous proposer un point de vue pertinent, plutôt que d'en faire une critique "classique", finalement un peu hors-sujet étant donnée la nature de la chose, nous avons proposé à Julien Mokrani de nous expliquer comment il l'avait vécue. Car, en plus d'être un type très sympa, Julien Mokrani a la bonne idée d'être un des rares metteurs en scène français à travailler actuellement sur la réalité virtuelle. Il prépare actuellement sur LIGHTS, qui utilisera ce format encore en devenir et vient tout juste de remporter la bourse Beaumarchais SACD Orange au Festival de Cannes. Il était donc particulièrement bien placé pour nous expliquer en quoi Carne y Arena est un évènement majeur de l'année cinématographique.

Alors tout bêtement, qu’est-ce que c’est ?

Julien Mokrani : Réalisé par Alejandro González Iñárritu, Carne y Arena est une expérience en réalité virtuelle (VR) proche de l’installation artistique. Vous êtes dans le désert à la frontière mexicaine avec un groupe des migrants sud américains qui tente de passer aux Etats-Unis.
Après plusieurs conditionnements légèrement anxiogènes: dans un couloir composé d’un immense mur métallique importé de la frontière mexicaine, puis une pièce où vous êtes seul entouré de chaussures de migrants retrouvées au milieu du désert, des panneaux vous invitent à vous mettre pieds nus.

On attend qu’un signal retentisse pour pousser la porte devant nous. Ce temps est infini, le voyage intérieur qui m'a projeté dans les vies de gens qui ont porté ces dizaines de chaussures est indélébile chez moi. Finalement, l’alarme sonne. On arrive alors dans une immense salle kubrickienne vide et noire dont le sol est recouvert intégralement de sable. Sur les murs, seule une ligne de lumière rouge dessine les limites de la pièce.

Parenthèse neuro-scientifique. L’objectif de ces étapes est de couper la communication avec le cortex, zone du cerveau qui vous permet de raisonner et d’intellectualiser. Une fois légèrement stressé, le cerveau reptilien prend le dessus pour activer le survivant qui est en vous. Vous avez donc moins la capacité de vous dire que les choses sont « fausses » parce que votre cerveau priorise sur vos capacités à réagir pour finir vivant.

C’est à ce moment que vous enfilez le masque VR et un sac à dos, il n’y donc pas de câble pour nous contraindre (ILMxLAB, qui ne fait pas que du Star Wars, a développé beaucoup de technologies pour ce projet). Le desert digital nait alors sous vos yeux dans un simple fond au noir. Clairement, vous y êtes. La lumière magique entre chien et loup est le meilleur rendu photoréaliste que j’ai vu en VR temps réel à ce jour. Vous êtes libre, vous marchez, sentant la brise sur votre peau et le sable sous vos pieds. Les styles d’Iñárritu et de son chef opérateur Emmanuel Lubeski transpirent à chaque milliseconde.

Une colonne de migrants apparait au loin et se dirige vers vous dans un look jeu vidéo (mais le conditionnement dont je parlais avant fait que ça n’est pas un problème du tout). Epuisés, ils s’entre-aident. Une femme tombe au sol, sa fille accourt pour l’aider. Je n’ai pas résisté et j’ai couru vers eux, tombant à genoux comme pour tenter de les aider comme je pouvais.  Lorsque tout à coup, j’ai entendu et ressenti quelque chose. Comme une vibration mais… de l’air. Derrière moi, un hélicoptère fonce dans ma direction. En un éclair, il est au-dessus, des bourrasques de vent me secouent, une sirène perce dans l’enfer assourdissant sur ma droite. Deux 4x4 de la police des frontières m’éblouissent et c’est le chaos. Chiens, armes, hurlements côté police et migrants. Et ça ne fait que 4 minutes sur les 6 minutes et 30 secondes virtuelles. Je ne veux pas tout dévoiler mais s’enchainent des phases brutales, puis poétiques jusqu’à des ouvertures méditatives.

J’étais bouleversé. Je retire le masque. Je sors et remets mes chaussures dans une autre petite pièce, vide cette fois. Je reprends mes esprits et une autre alarme retentit. Je pensais que c’était terminé et j’arrive dans un long couloir avec des ouvertures, une dizaine, à l’intérieur desquelles se trouvent de sublimes portraits filmés (en zoom avant puis arrière) des gens dont s’est inspiré Iñárritu pour écrire. Ces portraits sont accompagnés des témoignages écrits racontant la raison de leur départ, la violence de leur périple, comment ils se sont faits capturer et enfin quel est leur rêve pour le futur. Ces rêves sont bouleversants. Vous sortez de ce couloir comme guéri du choc post-traumatique de l’expérience en elle même. Vous êtes changé. Sans vous en rendre compte, vous venez de voir de l’art et à mes yeux, le premier chef d’oeuvre de la réalité virtuelle.

La suite et fin de l'article, ici :

https://www.ecranlarge.com/films/dossier/988512-cannes-et-realite-virtuelle-comment-inarritu-a-dynamite-le-festival-avec-carne-y-arena

Enjoy !!!

--------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeVen 2 Juin - 7:18

--- Nocturnal Animals - Les Grandes Oeuvres sont Poreuses ---

Les grandes oeuvres sont poreuses. Elles offrent au spectateur, ou lecteur, ou auditeur, et que sais-je encore, la possibilité et l'opportunité plus ou moins grande ouverte d'observer le miroitement plus ou moins conscient et inspiré de son propre esprit, d'y regarder le tournoiement de ses propres émotions et aspirations. Au fond et en fait, si l'on peut toujours et aussi suivre avec attention et obéissance le propos supposé et présumé de l'auteur et créateur, on peut toujours et aussi appliquer son regard singulier à toute oeuvre pour lui donner un sens, pour le plaisir, pour la joie d'une unité révélée.

Ainsi en est-il par exemple du "Mulholland Drive " de David Lynch, dont beaucoup célèbrent en ce moment le retour à l'écran avec cette ultime et dernière saison de Twin Peaks, mais ainsi en est-il ici du deuxième film de Tom Ford, le ci-devant éblouissant "Nocturnal Animals" (octobre 2016).

Oeuvre d'art à son plus haut degré, comme il en est peu dans la sphère pourtant de plus en plus gigantesque du 7° Art, "Nocturnal Animals" est bien sûr et de façon frappante un défilé de photos éblouissantes, le spectacle sidérant de la maîtrise transfixiante pour le regard des mouvements et placements de la caméra, un montage mesuré, maîtrisé, lent et toujours vibrionnant d'émotions et d'interrogations constellées, une musique qui enveloppe et porte le récit tout du long comme on ferait d'une respiration, mais et plus encore, et certainement de façon égale, c'est un film qui ouvre en grand le foisonnement des lectures, des discours et des interprétations.

Et que telle soit ou pas la vision initiale du réalisateur et créateur, il arrive un moment où les grandes oeuvres ouvrent de grandes et larges ailes, prennent leur envol, et se mettent à naviguer au sein et au creux des myriades de courants d'air, et d'eau, de terre et de feu de nos imaginaires.

La suite ici :

http://heart101.blog4ever.xyz/nocturnal-animals-les-grandes-oeuvres-sont-poreuses

------------------------------

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeVen 2 Juin - 22:32

--- Nouveau blog.... ---

Ici : https://heart1001.wordpress.com/

cheers
Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Juin - 14:11

--- ET 101 (en anglais ET en français...) ---

Ici (je découvre) :

http://et101.net/wp/articles/

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Juin - 22:40

--- heart1001, le futur sans doute. Very Happy ---

Mise à jour du site avec image nouvelle et toute une foule de liens utiles. (I made it !!!)

heart1001, ici : (vous êtes libres bien sûr de commenter les articles et même de m'envoyer vos propres articles pour publication)

https://heart1001.wordpress.com/

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Juin - 7:27

--- Huh... ?!!?!!! Very Happy ---

Transformers 5 - Final Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7APtpzdME

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Juin - 20:37

--- 5 Centimètres Par Seconde (Makoto Shinkai - 2007) ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Makoto12

Quatrième film de Makoto Shinkai, "5 Centimètres par Seconde" est une longue et brillante respiration, extatique et scintillante, comme quasiment toujours chez Shinkai, qui nous dit l'histoire universelle des premières années de nos existences, celles qui nous ancrent dans l'enfance et nous emmènent en trois parties jusqu'aux débuts de l'âge adulte, une fois l'effervescence inquiète et étonnée de nos adolescences achevée. En cela bien sûr, le réalisateur, peintre et poète, ne cesse de nous émouvoir en tissant la trame miroitante de nos aspirations plus ou moins conscientes et souvent refoulées.

L'entièreté de l'article est déjà disponible sur heart101 :

http://heart101.blog4ever.xyz/5-centimetres-par-seconde-makoto-shinkai-2007

Et très bientôt sur heart1001 (avec un nombre incroyable de liens utiles en haut et à droite du site....) :

https://heart1001.wordpress.com/

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Cristobal
Admin
Cristobal

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Juin - 20:50

--- Vikings - Black & Blood/Gold (la série...) ---

À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Viking10

"Tous les Einherjar
dans le pré d'Odin
chaque jour se pourfendent.
Ils désignent les morts,
puis, du combat, à cheval ils reviennent.
Ensemble ils siègent ensuite, réconciliés."

Excellente série, en tous points, même si je n'aborde à cette heure
que le sixième épisode de la saison 1 (4 saisons pour l'instant).
Le casting est excellent, et les acteurs vraiment bien dirigés. Il y a une
sorte de calme et de lenteur en toile de fond sur laquelle se déchaînent
de façon continue et incessante de sanglants et mortifères combats,
comme une sorte de ponctuation, comme si la tuerie et le vol/viol
constituaient une sorte de grammaire élémentaire.

La suite ici :

http://heart101.blog4ever.xyz/vikings-michael-hirst-2013-black-bloodgold

Nunti-Sunya,
Et,

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: À bâtons rompus   À bâtons rompus - Page 30 Icon_minitime

À bâtons rompus
Page 30 sur 36Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Suivant